Tuesday, May 18, 2010

the pile of love, the piggy bank, and the computer game

Its the first weekday of my holiday! 2 mere weeks and i'll be on internship for 3 months. My one useful activity for the day makes me reminisce a part of my journey of so many years. And I am a no one without coming through these years. Now i'll be waking up every morning to one pile of love, all against the wall. People I will treasure whether I still talk to em or they have gone afar.

Being at such an old age now, it also made me think of times when I was younger, times when all I know is to get latest branded attire and wears. I have come a long way actually. Because when I was even younger, me and twin were already very much opposite of each other. I used to be the one keeping every single coin in the piggy bank, while my sis, will break the bank. When I was richer and discovered the idea of spending, I grew more alike with her. I have grown from all these years, now realizing there is little need to want everything. Though I still go against that notion at times, I know it is in a way, part of my gearing up to the next level - like a computer game - of difficulty in life.

You are all every single part of my life

1 comment:

hanj said...

i'm quite a lazy blogger as you could obviously tell.. only jot down sth here whenever i truly feel like - not pressured to write at all. do i know you btw? have a blog for me to visit too? and thanks lots, i appreciate your appreciation :)

cheerio