Monday, December 1, 2008

blend isn't exactly good

Thought I might as well include this for today since I mentioned it to bue. Around 5+ our friend gadiy rang me up so i headed to opposite kj lrt station to meet him up - to wait for the Fly troopers! Honestly i haven't collected goodies from whichever troopers for a long long time. Its either i'm too lazy to wait, the goodies aren't attractive enough, or i'm just too cool for it, what nonsense.

Then the buddy said "I think they will come out (yes they were chit chatting in tha car) at 6pm". So patiently we simply stood right in front of em and talked while waiting. He even called me to hit on the trooper chick at the front seat! (; The stupid thing was we decided to leave when they were starting to operate, and that was after waiting for roughly an hour - coz the goodies sucked bad. Nevertheless i choose to instead appreciate talking to him the past hour. And fyi, gadiy decided to stop by again before he left that place and picked up kinda like a file thingo. He even showed me the zip, which has an Adidas logo on it just to prove its a good goodie HAHA!

I got econs quiz tomorrow and i'd be reading through the chapters now, for the third time. I'm more hardworking nowadays ey? Pretty interesting to note.

No comments: