Monday, December 1, 2008

kindle but douse?

Like to play with the blog post title. To me it seems like a part in your post that is lesser of importance so instead, i'd usually enter something either related to my mood/thoughts, or most times simply some word that pops out and lingers in my head. Thus it could relate to my post, indirectly that is, or otherwise. See? I just made it slightly interesting than just thinking of what cat or dog to write.

Kindle and douse (at least in my brain context) are opposite in its definitions. You either want to do the latter or the former ain't it? But how bout doing both? Does that even strike any sense? I do not know. Perhaps why i'm asking you. Does that even work? What happens to the object whatsoever it might be being inflicted two actions totally contrary to each other? Not so fine ey? heh. Funny why i'm asking whoever you so many qs.

Need to run some music in the head, like exercising it and keeping my buddy going. It feels like a drug though, the aftermath :)

Erm btw, chendol was chendol lar. 3 people and some flashbacks, i think, and several casual but not less interesting conversations. And a little kurang manis, tambah manis, or best, neither.

Owh, today is December first. Nothing significant though. Just, a new day.

No comments: