Thursday, November 6, 2008

arise

I just had my hair cut again strategically timed just the optimal length nearing the Christmas period (+ another cut 1.5months later). Vain much ey? It to me is in every human, most. I realized though a pretty miserable thing bout hairdressers is they never get to see the end result of their haircuts? They could only see the mess - that is when you visit em with your ugly bush; and your crop - which is just after they complete styling your hair. Or you could term them infant (crop/after cut) or elderly (mess/going to cut). They just would have no chance to see the adolescent hair growth, pathetic ey? :) but the fact that you visit them again and again indicates they laid an awesome foundation leading up to a decent o'adolescent.
.
I'm not too fazed or enthusiastic though seeing myself appearing here and here. Maybe because i'm particularly self-conscious and somewhat expectant.
.
I checked my final results online yesday and what a relieve i passed every 6 papers! Despite missing several Info System lectures and 2 of 3 lab tests, i could still make it, thank God. Nowadays i don't feel too much the intense when exam nears. Maybe i would a day or two before and i'll be stuffing all the knowledge in, a messy sporadic way - like how a babysitter forcefully loads baby porridge into a baby's poor diminutive mouth. School continues next Tues though.

I have too, recently been babbling about my future - what i'll end up doing or what's in store for me several years later, how much i could actually earn enough to support myself and lead an affordable comfortable life, how long i would take to earn enough money to do this and that etc. Perhaps just another period everyone goes through in their life when they spring out of their teenage years. Apologies for those who had endured listening to my wild future fantasies and wonders ;)
.
There's this book i'm currently reading - The Uninvited - about a young unemployed factory dude who ventured into grand banquets to find a living - yes, eating and collecting "money for your troubles" as a journalist in disguise, and became an accidental freelance journalist, consequently discovering many hidden truths and conspiracies in the society. And as a "journalist", he played his part in finding justice with the aid of his good looks and "golden retriever" charm for the sidelined community - not without causing trouble for himself and, a little affair with a pretty cute little masseuse too :)
.
Worship leading, again, this weekend and hope i don't screw up too much. This time i'm implying more formal preparations like jotting down exactly exactly what to say - less of my usual spontaneity as a new approach. Will see how it goes. Yes, finally a post in weeks.

No comments: