Tuesday, November 11, 2008

the butterfly glides

i have this tendency of thinking alot when i'm all tired and ready to call it a day in bed, roughly around the 1am period. I'm not so sure though whether its good or bad, all these thoughts come clicking away in my head and it has actually become my brain peaking point - the phase when the brain operates at its utmost function and flexibility. And also did i mention, it is when i could come out with brilliant blog posts and i get quite excited bout it - yes, when i'm suppose to be all sleepy. Unfortunately as you know, it all disperse the next morning, so no brilliant blog posts ey :)
.
Well i have 4 days of school each week and i just completed my first day for the week and for the sem bravo! So i'm glad enough to just linger by here a moment for once without much particular highlight to post up. Okay thus, i'll just jot down some thoughts and plans i currently have. And a goodbye before you begin to loathe my crap and click that "x". bye bye (:

1. i wonder at times though how many ppl actually come by here and read em (yes bug i know your my #1 loyalist heh). But i mentioned before i write it more to myself so it doesn't bother.

2. i realized i have learnt not to directly step into people's matter. as busybody i could get, i'll just observe from a safe distance and keep quiet. no qualms, controversies whatsoever. fair nuf.

3. i got an aim for this short 2-month semester to achieve at least a 3.3 pointer (3.15 last sem). i'm adamant i'm smarter than that and would work hard to prove that.

4. if i have sufficient money by mid next year i'll contemplate putting on that metal on my zigzag-ey teeth. ppl tell me its my teeth-growing line (whatever you call em) which caused my teeth to be uneven but i insist to put blame on allowing my so-called uncle to pull em like plucking grass eeeh, feel sick imagining those moments :/

5. i want to work hard and rise up fast to garner enough to stroll the world with my dear wife in the future (:

6. i often think i'd never fall into "dangerous" temptations because i'm resolute and have firm resistance plus a proven test passed with flying colours, but as i grow older now i'm beginning to believe its a lie. glad i'm in a fairly safe position and i'll continue to lead this life.

7. during my past 3 weeks of hols, i had more opportunities to lunch with sis, but i wonder how far i've reached out to her. maybe i could do more? not much more though.

8. there's quite a something wrong with my back. each time after sports, mild ones even, the hurt erupts at the end of my spine, feel the pain when i bend. i don't blame myself actually for dreaming of being some spoilt-rich-adopted kid when i was younger, because i could easily spend on anything, and which perhaps could save me my spine!

9. if i ever have time in solitude, i'll write every interesting, good and bad episodes in my life, of course, in the most beautiful of handwritings. I love writing words neatly for it portrays my personality or present mood somewhat. Did i mention too, i have poor handwritings when i was in lower primary. people change, no? ;)

10. i'm actually rather happy atm. thank you very much you (:

5 comments:

Jon Wee said...

lol! get a c box. then ppl will drop by every now and then...

hanj said...

haha i tried though but cant put it in

Unknown said...

your teeth very teruk meh?

braces are gigantic investments, man

can't just go to the kedai runcit and pick one up

hanj said...

well, gigantic investment for a whole 4-5 decades. actually i think its pretty teruk.

btw that funny cbox just doesnt appear iv no idea why, tried countless times dy. help?

Jon Wee said...

ask bue... she's a pro at codings...