Friday, March 19, 2010

the unveiling: Nokia 5530 Xpress Music

Ahh, I actually camwhored with the brand new phone! Besides slower pace in smsing and other ongoing adaption, the phone has been pretty satisfying. And for those who are looking for a new phone or who wants a phone (even if they don't need a new one or, they don't have the *ahem* money *ahem zo* to), this should enter your shortlist!

And hereby, I proudly present to you, the Nokia 5530 Xpress Music (excuse the abnormal unusual un-hanjung personality):






*the end*


The week of Uni is done! All the Case Studies, Assignments, Quizzes, Mid Terms...they don't stop me, maybe they do exhaust me pretty severely but I'm alive and well. But for now, one more mid term obstacle to encounter with come Saturday morning. Well tonight has been more relaxing. I first had a deserving nap coming home from Uni, had dinner, and went to Old Town White Coffee (YES, AGAIN! and YES, ice blended mocha, AGAIN!) and did some job/company researches and internship applications. And I'm home, spent some time with the phone, and now thinking I should sleep early and do more serious work early tomorrow. Plan - GOOD.


*sleeptalks*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how much u bought ur phone?

hanj said...

hey dude sorry for late reply. its 800 original and 720 ap!