Wednesday, March 17, 2010

need a good day?

Today, I'm only going to Uni for one good reason: to attend my Programming mid term test.

Here is what makes today a fine day:
1) It takes approx. 3 hours to-and-fro to travel from home to Uni; my test lasts 1 hour.
2) There are 4 chapters to cover. and the average lecture slides per chapter is 65; 65 * 4, you count.
3) Programming contains a whole lot of 'superfluous' information (at least to me..) - hence why the amount of slides.
4) I'm a Finance student, studying the Programming subject.
5) I took my sweet time getting ready (serves me right) and saw the bus proudly steering past me (from a 60 meters).
6) Walked home and had no option but to drive to Uni. Weather way too hot, pinching.
7) Costs me rm15 to travel like this, when taking the bus requires flashing my monthly pass.
8) I whine too much.
9) Its time to move out from Old Town White Coffee soon, before I'm late for exam, by car.

Hope YOU have a pleasant day fehlahs! :)

*btw, the 5530 has been awesome! I did get the red on black one.

No comments: