Sunday, June 21, 2009

tragedy

tragedy says i comfortably got my sem started with all that organized notes and print-out lecture slides, fully armed for a pledged "serious studying sem". but the d*mn thing was, on friday while walking to my class, i saw my friend and we started talking and then we both entered the same class (not the class i was destined to go)! yes, tricky as it is (i was having a tough time trying to explain this), my friend's class and my class are just side by side. these 2 lectures (different subjects) happen both on Friday. So my supposed class (A) and my friend's class (B) starts simultaneously at 10am. Then at 2pm i go to class B instead, and my friend to A. but i followed my friend! that was the ploy. we were supposed to make groups during the 2pm lecture and confirm it by end of class, so i was kinda forced to change my sessions to that of my friend's one.

confused already? i'd not be surprised :)

at 1.30 am on a Saturday morning, tho. i decided i'd change the lecture to the one i attended. in order to do that, iv to drop my current ones first, then add back the new ones. mind you one of those 2 subjects have reached maximum capacity already. the ironic thing was, some dude was waiting at 'course registration' page at 1.30 am on a grand Saturday morning, supposedly waiting in vain for some weirdo to drop that subject (at that funny time) so that he could add and be in it. hey! look who had the last laugh! the jaws (of mine apparently) dropped off for some minutes trying to believe the "full" word right smacked at the lecture sessions list. now i got 6 subjects from my original 7. and i feel really helpless and troubled by it. i dont want to be taking an extra subjects during my later sems or my final year. adding unnecessarily to the weight :/ and in week2 (next week) i'd be charged i think 25% (RM200+?) of the course i drop so i'd hope to avoid that either. praying for the 'best solution' be the key words.

haha, forget bout this post if question marks are filling up your brain space.

that's all :)

No comments: