Tuesday, June 16, 2009

absolute contrary

the sem starts, and i was ever motivated to study right from day 1. its not the first time i said this, but i did really have a great feeling about it. the potentially immense improvement (albeit the usual last-minute studyings) from last semester in which im pretty convinced iv smashed the 3.6 target, and especially having you around possibly worked everything out. but nothing comes as easy as it is. there'd be some kinda roadblock somewhere around the corner just as you anticipate a bright new start to a brand new day. astonishing as it always is, but i'm gonna keep to whatever i pledged and nothing gonna stop me from being what i proposed to be. and that requires your help, and everyone's, and prayers of course. trusting God would come easier when you let yourself be. and im attempting just that.

and too, despite previously having all the crazy lil options in my head for a helluva 21st, i suddenly now feel like wishing only for a quiet undisturbed one, just a day where i'd sit down, perform my usual life routines, ring myself bout how old i am now, and perhaps think bout how my 21 years of breathing have been; and you know, wish myself happy birthday before the last minute of 1st July concludes.


life is just like that, remarkable.
sometimes, too, remarkable.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so u got 3.6?

hanj said...

no mr.nony. i didnt make it.
but i was pretty pleased with the progression. maybe this coming sem i could

INDER said...

wah chung chung nt bad r u. hahaha. Prob bcause there is no CS infront of u anymore rite. Anyway keep up the good work mate.... N ya dont forget to invite me for ur 21st ok....or i might just invite myself there. HAHAHA. Have fun mate

INDER said...

wah chung chung nt bad r u. hahaha. Prob bcause there is no CS infront of u anymore rite. Anyway keep up the good work mate.... N ya dont forget to invite me for ur 21st ok....or i might just invite myself there. HAHAHA. Have fun mate

CherruTwin said...

bugga..im not gonna get you a present unless you get me one.
:)