Tuesday, October 7, 2008

the wounded, the healer

2 weeks of revising JUST on accounting and it was finals day1 today and i couldn't help but gulp and tremble examining question by question. Have i really operated a total upsidedown method of studying, or maybe I should've started studying before the sem began? But over is over and i just have to carry on with the upcoming papers. 2 more consecutive days and another 3 the following week. Goes to show yes, coherently you put in dozens of effort and covet a similar well-deserving outcome, but fact is you USUALLY do not garner what you expect eventually. Well i should better buck up before i see myself staring blank and pale at the exam grades with all sorts of alphabets but A, or even B. I do not want to fail those who have given me the chance to return to this route, put optimistic hopes on my head and trust me, more so myself.

You know i dream of having this garden with fine cushion-like lawn, flowers everywhere and maybe a valley, with the wind constantly tussling my mind off, and i could tune a sunny day or a clear night with the bright light-bulbed full moon in sight. And whenever i need silence, or a time to ponder about anything, savour everything, i could enter that haven. Maybe i do need it atm. Now, slightly zapped of motivation but i've no time to sulk but stand up and shoulder on.

Hmm next week would be nice. After my friday paper i'd go swimming and stay over at friend's apartment. With his housemates all on holiday already, we could have the whole house to ourselves, do whatever we want! Hey, mind you and myself, the next day would be the last paper so not much of entertainment to anticipate. And yes, back to studies...

*Owh btw im on episode28 moonlight resonance. My pretty entertainment amidst the dull study periods.
And i hope the tutor marking this blog have done so long before i started inserting personal blog posts here, or i could perhaps see myself getting an egg for assignment scores.

No comments: