Monday, October 6, 2008

hols and finals

Hmm sides my short-lived misery of losing my wallet and phone, nothing interesting in particular. Well ben, not trying to publicize your masterpiece but just thought its a cool story to share. It was yf, games and post-games going home moments. Washed my hands, hands were damp, asked ben to help hold my precious wallet, phone esp. Well, we went for dinner after that and beforehand realizing he was still holding my stuff (he followed eugene to ss2 while i drove myself and Caleb). I got abit traumatized when ben told me he already passed it back to me. Thus i zoomed back to my car and search thoroughly. I returned and repeated my question, just in case they were pranking me. But all of em were so blur and the anxiety within me reached a higher level. Okay, so i sped off in my car - back to church! The journey was apparently swift and risky, i somehow had 50% of composure and the other half driven with fury and lividity.

To my surprise i saw benny and lareina about to depart. I got down the car and looked around fervently, like a scavenger having not eaten for days. I reckon the couple was puzzled. They helped me search and asked around, and then also Harris and Anwar. MAN could you picture that disarray and embarrassment, and baring in mind what people would think since i already have history with losing valuables. When the phone call came on Harris' phone, i knew i was made a clown of. Well the positive thing about the whole madness was the fact i was reunited with my all-and-important phone and wallet, plus its like telling me i've grown from all the erruptions and learnt something bout being in control of my emotions - to an extent. We learnt bout different types of angry people during sermon and i was under "the mute" - keeping all the anger whatsoever. Well, i guess i'm slightly further from that already, no? I for once am pleased that im old-er.

Erm pranks are pretty cool actually but please be reasonable and limited, and only prank the right things. No, definitely not my phone. Yes, but that was all. No bruises or cuts all over Ben but the touch of forgiveness :> And i think Caleb now owes 40 push-ups for refusing to admit the gracious Han Jung would not blow his top and give Ben a hella time. Pretty cool ey?
.
Hmm randomly speaking, give me a ball and i'll be stroking it everywhere with my enthusiastic feet non-stop. I love the ball being played at my feet. Feels like an art, a way of expressing your flamboyance and personality. And speaking of futsal, maybe after my finals or when joel returns, we might have the proposed fantasy futsal competition happening. Sounds interesting, and sophisticated too - the organising part.
.
Finals commence Tues! And i've studied pretty seriously - because of your healthy exhortation :) unfortunately only accounting covered so far though. Too many contents to just drop by and go. 3 papers in as many days consecutively, and another 3 papers later, and one sem concluding, a semester i was so looking forward to start after a procrastination of one big year. It was a whole complicated journey, and its here, finally. Thank you so much.

No comments: