Friday, September 19, 2008

the art, of living.

funny how life changes in just a blink of the eye ey? i was reluctant to actually start a blog, even if it was for assignment. Then when i began writing and writing, i started liking it. Right until the last post before the blog was "handed up", i felt reluctant to stop instead. Sidetracking, everytime when it comes to writing (an email, a letter, an essay, a long-answer exam question etc) i feel that lazy sensation in me, but when i do pick myself up and work my fingers i can never stop. No, this doesn't go along with short private notes (+ the mailbox!) to certain special people, i'll be full of desire even before i think of what to write :)

okay anyway back to the blog part, after that i thought to myself: "okay, you love writing and expressing words like its a pure art, why not potray it? to yourself if not to the readers?". I do love writing alot. When i write letters and little notes (even this post), the beautiful unimaginable ideas just start twinkling in my own sky like bright little stars and it just never stop. Anyway, thereafter i started posting personal blog posts here and found it to my liking. In fact, i actually created my own blog and transferred everything in. The day i created the blog and found it pleasing, i abruptly turned the tide and deleted everything, telling myself i'd just keep the whole thought to myself. The picture of a blog with barely any visitors threatened me. Which blogger would want that to happen ey? And i dislike the fact that i make up my mind to do something only to find/to reconfirm myself thrashy in it. Hey, now your like reading a post from me after all that fracas in my mind. This is inspired by mower tagging me!
.
You know we humans make so much fuss about changes of things and decisions when unconsciously, it actually leads them to a better path. We are blind people in your sight and thats perfectly, true.
.
More than half a year ago, i was standing in Sri Tanjong bookstore (hey sarah you still go there to buy your stuff? hope you dont enter the shop with sour-faced assistants :P) and was trying my best to pretend to be fervently arranging the primary school workbooks which looked nothing far from havoc. My eyes were 3-quarts closed because of the job excitement and there i was half hoping the supervisor doesnt come looking for me, and the other half of my brain focus was on studies, when i would ever resume. And there you go, september 19, 2008 i'm approaching my study week for final and mid term marks have so far been decent. See, how life just sweeps past you like a running bullet? savour everything you experience right now before some time later you think, "man, i really missed that".
.
Hey its friday again and time is ever so pacy. I did another haircut today in 1.5 months' time. And i got this need to find out what really is wrong right under the skin of my ankle because it hasn't healed since last month. could do an xray or praying that the cost won't reach too many hundreds. Worship leading is coming up next week too, man i really need to learn time management.
.
Okay yes, that motivation part: the tag. Its called State 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. And there you go:

*1 Almost every personality i have, i constantly do the opposite (determined/doubt, calm/anxious, fast/slow, aggresive/timid, etc etc etc.) So i don't really have solid personalities.

*2 I rage at being insulted, provoked, looked down on, sarcast-ed, embarrassed most of the time.

*3 I never repeat listening to a song continuously no matter how much i love it.

*4 Got a strong sense of pityness esp towards cute little objects (dolls, baby clothes, toys for instance), animals and some of the most ridiculous things you could think of.

*5 I could only REALLY sleep when: (1) i sleep on my own lovely bed back home, (2) i sleep facing either side (just not facing the ceiling), and (3) my head lies on a pillow, hugging a pillow in my arms, and one more between my thighs)

*6 I like listening to good music loud and I hate music with nothing but noise.

*7 However much i eat i could not add some meat to my body which makes it kinda sad.

*8 I get sick, thirsty, tired/sleepy, hungry in no time. Cant live an hour without drinking water.

*9 Prevent using toilets which are: wet, dark, small, stinky, with strokes of hair on the floor, tiny floor tiles and without toilet bowls. I'm hard to please :/

*10 I got phobia for creatures like lizards, frogs and esp roaches (what phobia's that called?).

*11 I hate most seafood because i'd imagine a living creature on my plate and find it unbearable to place one in my mouth. forgive me you seafood lovers ):

*12 Surprisingly i'm pretty strict with myself when it comes to cleanliness and neatness.

*13 I naturally dislike crowd, conversations or talking to people, esp new people because i'm lazy to talk to em and making conversations itself. Shy in general.

*14 I'm super careless and i feel everyone knows about this. I think i'm slightly better now!

*15 Infatuation happens easy for me but falling in love takes a pretty, unique little lay-deh! :)
.
These pics struck my mind when i browsed through my pictures section.

one fine day, not quite sure why i entered Paint and started drawing for all things, a turt. proly the only image i drew which i could afford to click 'save'.

i love the color contrasts and the people in this picture!

moving my body, the bass and everything to cover up those mediocre skills ;)

No comments: