Thursday, August 28, 2008

the BUS-ey BLOOD-ey day

Thursday - the last day of uni for the week in which i so look forward to. I presume most people look forward to the end of the week where relaxation and entertainment come pouring it. Also not forgetting a number of them who would rather not rest at all because they enjoy the art of working to a transformed level. Today isn't short of interesting events for me though.
...
Right from the start of my day i again have to wait long for the bus! If you do not know, I abandoned having accommodation near uni and decided Kelana Jaya isn't too inconvenient and far away to go home daily from uni. Well, the unfortunate thing about this is having to risk missing or coming in waay too late for classes because somehow the Malaysian transport system just isn't up to the mark. The RapidKL bus - to its own liking - once awhile, makes you wait for a whole 2 hrs or more before it comes. And by the time I reach uni, 3 quarts the class would be over and the awkwardness of trooping inside the classroom with multiple pairs of eyes glancing at you isn't very pleasant eh? :/ This morning wasn't any different. After waiting for an hour, the assumption part was that the bus isn't going to come anytime soon, again. And i had to walk home and wake my poor daddy up to fetch me to Cyberjaya just so that i don't miss the all-crucial maths tutorial. I was pretty pissed and irritated - and not the first time.
...
I was curious though to find out what was the assignment 2 all hyped up about, because it only lasts a week! As i was thinking then: "The proposed second assignment madam would be announcing in lecture later would definitely by easy. Well, this is because in the mmls announcement it says the assignment would be due in just a week. Anyhow, the first assignment was pretty simple so it will be the same for the second one. And this argument falls under valid but weak. This is because both my premises are logical or follows necessarily with the conclusion. Weak is because both premises isn't solid enough to affirm the conclusion. And indeed the reality was, the assignment is a daily blogging implying critical thinking terms. Shocked the hell out of me! Since i don't blog, extra efforts need to be discharged to make it to the 8th day to hand up the assignment to the amazing Mdm Jessica (:
.
Not forgetting the subsequent blood donation myself, Sam and Simon went after the class. I had mainly decided to go just to discover my blood type and it is to be O - the mighty universal blood. Unfortunately, i was told that due to my phlegm, i would not be allowed to donate therefore i snapped a few pictures as souvenirs. The nurse Kak Nurul told me: "Your phlegm is yellow. Therefore, your blood currently contains a sort of virus and if your blood is donated to a patient, I'm afraid he or she might receive side effects like fever or cold." Thus, she was indicating an implicit conclusion, which is that I'm currently not suitable to donate my blood. Fyi, almost every donor were males! Cept for a few brave girls. Catch today's "occasion of the day"!
.
Simon
.

Sam
.
.
.
.
.
Kak Nurul

1 comment:

melissakeong said...

wah....didnt know you have a blog and certainly didnt know you went to donate your blood..at least the intention is there la although you jsut ended up taking photos..heheh...i'm sure there'll be a next time.. =P