Saturday, November 6, 2010

From my extensive hiatus from blogging (still is!), it just feels instinctive for me to return here for a reason. And I choose to post about several verses i found. And it definitely means a lot...

In this world, you will have trouble.
But take heart!
I have overcome the world.
-John 16:33

In my distress I called to the LORD,
and he answered me.
From the depths of the grave
I called for help,
and you listened to my cry.
-Jonah 2:1-2

Have I not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous.
Do not be terrified;
do not be discouraged,
for the LORD your God
will be with you wherever you go.
-Joshua 1:9

To Him who is able to keep you from falling
and to present you before his glorious presence
without fault and with great joy - to the only God
our Saviour be glory, majesty, power and authority,
through Jesus our Lord, before all ages,
now and forevermore! Amen.
-Jude 1:24-25

"Follow me," Jesus said to him,
and Levi got up, left everything
and followed Him.
-Luke 5:27-28

Restore us to yourself, O Lord,
that we may return,
renew our days as of old.
-Lamentations 5:21

But to you who are listening, I say:
Love your enemies,
do good to those who hate you,
bless those who curse you,
pray for those who mistreat you.
-Luke 6:27-28

No comments: