Monday, June 14, 2010

parenthesis i'd call

One does not want to make decisions. The other, is not willing to be cooperative. It's pathetic that even the closest people would do things to you. Yeah to be fair, perhaps partially its my incompetence? But it only goes to show a friendly reminder on the more to expect from the world itself. Its really tough and I'd need all the resilience and support from anywhere anything possible. Hmm :/

The first module after 2 weeks is officially over! Helloooooo if you're one of the VKA people reading here :p I'm really glad though, that there is a sense of relationship and a very positive atmosphere in the company, at least as far as I'm concern. And it definitely is a huge boost for my working experience and motivation. I really appreciate the seniors who have treated us very well, and they are ALL really helpful and friendly. Thank you! I am lucky, because I have seen and been on the other side and it kills the whole purpose of enjoying work. And now, module 2 commences! I'm so tired with work and people I don't feel like going on anymore. Cheerio!

No comments: