Saturday, November 7, 2009

square one is (equally) dear

4.44am was the time i vividly recall sleeping. and 8.54am was then the time i reluctantly got up and fetch my bro to work. awkward? you know why? #1 he was late because he slept much later than usual; #2 he slept late because he went to fetch me at PUTRAJAYA SENTRAL at friken 1.30am. Now everything makes more sense. And while my brain was still busy dreaming about a particular someone (not really but just to make it sound nicer, sorryy), the body was already caught in a shock. After dropping bro at his office, i drove on and noticed the TOLL! then i logically remember not having a cent with me. DIE. the unreliable phone (or rather, sim card) does its antique again so i was stagnated several meters before the toll gate, wondering what to do to escape embarrassment when a friendly 'ronda' truck crew pulled over and politely asked me to head over to the counter and they will assign me a letter to pay up the toll fee within one week. 2 absurd situations within 10 hours is what makes your life interesting!

btw, i just realized how massive homework is from this week's uni. notes, case studies, analysis of vids etc, and my badmintonsquash if you count em. and its week 2? yeah, out of 8. no surprise.

blessed, loved. the two words noteworthy today.



happy 8 months, love :)

No comments: