Thursday, November 26, 2009

and the big day

I've been to interviews in my life but technically speaking, today's 'interview' is my first ever proper and formal job interview - its my uni assignment! but the panicky side of the occasion doesn't lie on what to expect from my interviewer tutor, but whether i could even make it on time! Be reminded people, the tutor stressed to us last week that the most important aspect of an interview to start off with is punctuality. Yes, I blame myself for leaving it till the death. But thank the heavens, because my buddy lend me his friend's car and i managed to print and bind my resume at another place nearby the uni, because the printing place at uni i was suppose to visit was full house with people printing (you proly are starting to entangle in my confusing story and explanation) too!

I rushed so hard to reach the third-floor interview room I was drenched in massive sweat all over my smart all-black and silver-tie formal wear. My friend (who lend me the car) emerged from the interview room, to my relieve (as our interview sessions are back-to-back), as i dashed along the hallway and I could barely switch to the supposed meditative all-prepared mood but who cares anyway because i made it!

Knocked, good morning, sit after being granted permission to, i was initially fumbling with my words, rashly describing myself in response to the first question of the interview, damn the sweat was still flowing like waterfall all over my forehead! But sooner or later i gained composure and began answering with more stability and confidence and the interview went on smoothly till the end. And it was satisfying earning credits for the painstaking effort of making a creative and a helluva stunning (fine, i *might* be exaggerating a lil') resume though its only worth 5 marks.

Post-interview was all relax. The burden on the shoulders lifted. Something of a major worry the night before that everything might go chaos, strolled through successfully, and i'm left a happy man. Fun around uni for several hours and a deserving 8-pax lunch complete a big day. I'm finally back home now, wondering what else could be too difficult to accomplish :)

unfortunately no pics with me, so bare with more readings, for now!

No comments: