Tuesday, May 5, 2009

you know how it feels, so dont.

OOH WAIT. I'LL START WITH A "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUGG!" :)
.

today is what i call a busy day yet you enjoy it pretty much. it hardly happens. so its much cherished.

it was much earlier than the time im spose to start my day. but it was an all-time big hit, girl :)

met up with the AA so evaluation is recorded, another petty task accomplished.

hair cut cum sat. its been awhile. chopping em.

was thinking it was doom day - finance assignment 3 (yes, 3!) we learned abruptly, is due tmr! we blinked our eyes, poked our ears, stubbornly trying to convince our disbelief. it was gonna be another L.O.N.G sleepless assignment night. but hey, the light bulb ding-ed. the answer precisely we had. and doing what i do best - editing a work and making it completely a brand new one, mine. job done and done. awesomo.

alongside canceled lectures, hence an early departure home. vball. the privilege to steer the wheels of jon's fresh saga. pretty cool i'd say. the persuasion for new wheels is still ongoing. the current has one word to describe it - pathetic. no easy meat this tho, in fact almost a no go, almost.

a 3-question accounting quiz tmr. ironic? the tiniest bites hardest. luck be by my side.

its week 13. sem is wrapping itself up in 3 weeks. need to roll that socks up and put myself together one piece, quarantine (you know i'll never comply with my own rules) myself the next 2 weeks and brace myself for the grand final exam. remember who could motivate and keep me sustained? you tell me (:

No comments: