Monday, May 25, 2009

indifferent

like stop telling me bout food? cannot tahan really.
you don't need too much bout anything to enjoy something.

i'm getting so tired and numb i feel like leaving my mind blank, sleep.
and screw up that remaining 2 final papers of mine.

i say the same thing over and over again each time.
but i hope this time its for really real. good for me, you, everyone!

now i got a 50-50 langkawi. eugene just told me $400 is impossible!
like i said friend's got some ultra knockdown hotel price, unless a LIE
got another brilliant proposal: PENANG AAAHH! so gonna see missa
never gonna miss the opportunity. and of course, the food! (yes i know it contradicts with paragraph 1)
but to start with, i need THIS: $$$$$$$$$$
i need a new shoe, too. old one's got a hole which connects my socks with the floor!
and do this and that and those....
all during hols. and yet, where is my $$$$$$$$$$$???

like i said, i'm giving myself a 4.5 today. and you just fell asleeep!
may24 >> 4.5 / 7
tak layan ):

No comments: