Wednesday, May 13, 2009

i'm in!

I've joined the BlogOnHanj'sBlog group (:
I feel inexplicably happy now.
No, not because the boy has allowed me to post under his name
(but banned me from mentioning the secrets I hold regarding him)
*grins*
but because the day has been generally.. good overall.
__
No having to take public transport (ie. two long bus trips),
no rain without umbrella,
no depressing exam/assignment/tute marks,
and
certainly no forgot my phone/diary/pencil case/laptop charger moments.
Yes, I have forgotten each one of the listed items at some point in my 10 weeks of uni.
:(
*
Mhm, and exams are coming up (yesh for everyone too!)
so I hope people are waking up at 8am everyday to get your bum to your books,
concentrating in class,
doing beautifully written/typed notes...
(written ones take forevs!)
and ooh!
I quote Aunty Zoe.
don't forget to drink water!
*
That is all for now, back to nerdtime! :) :)
Happy 13th <3

No comments: