Monday, April 6, 2009

sour milk

heyhoe i'm finally back here injecting new texts! simply saying, i'd be bugged with either quizzes, assignments, examinations, or people until my semester finally finishes in 6 weeks. hol is so gonna follow up thereafter i insist. cleared some massive assignment dues-and-three-tests-in-two-days-simultaneously hurdle last week and the weekend was a relieving breathing space. hey, to add some spice into the dull curry, i'm gonna participate in my uni's badminton close tourney and guage my standard, that's this week - gonna be interestinggg :))

("interesting") life resumes its course now and another mid term emerging cum thursday, of course not missing are the assignments my favourite, they just never end aaahh how sweet (:

sam, happy birthday again to you, great time we all had just now i'm sure. ADULT HAHAHHA! my turn comes in less than 3 months and i'm expecting more than that ;)

hey there girl (:

No comments: