Sunday, February 15, 2009

chilled

I honestly haven't endured that soothing 18C breeze for some time now. And for all days, it was Valentine's Day which i have managed to have it brushing through my skin again. No, if you think I en route my random way up the hills at 10+ in the night with a lovely girl. There were only two others, guys. Its more like a yumchar outing at a farther and more significantly elevated land of Genting Highlands. The sky was mist-less, unusual it was. And the cool-ey weather eases my mood despite my slightly sleepy machine. It really has been awhile you know.

And it was like midnight and cars were crawling their way up to the centrestage of the highlands and everything was so happening and alive as Valentine's Day ticks its way away. And i literally lost count of the couples roaming the streets in seconds, some with the brightest of smiles, some with flowers proudly clasped in their arms and they were i reckon, getting ready for the 'lovely night'.

Coffee Bean, the typical iceblended mocha, and the now-nasty gust causes shivers that somehow satisfy my feelings. The swarm continues to bombard every corner of Genting and we just enjoyed ourselves being among em', though the pretty odd one. And did i mention too, the elegant red jumper was finally put to appropriate use, though i expect much of that in the coming years. It was 3 when i got back and i collapsed to the dreams, not without sheer contentment.

I'm a lil too late, but Happy Valentine's Day lovely ladies!

No comments: