Sunday, January 25, 2009

squeezy squishy morning

The morn was a pretty pleasant one to start off. A well disciplined kind of waking up tho i didnt sleep till 3+, the neat swift washing up, the onning of lappie to check MU's score to find an impressive come-from-behind win and then the presence of my little buddy the roach. I never fail to describe its hideous looks everytime i mention it. The sight of it literally bulldozed my every resistant gut and sends me shivers down my ankles, and in fact often times feel like running as far as possible or leap up the tallest chair around. But nowadays i'm older too, older to stay rooted and challenge the miniature creature, older to have more competent guts to take a serviette or some sort to slaughther its every body structure and fling it to the drain. Owh btw, the early excitement and me writing it here probably cost me punctuality. See ya soon!

No comments: