Tuesday, December 23, 2008

hiatus, the opposite

9 December and 23 December is a pretty huge gap, and this stretch also defines my busy at this moment. Ironice ey? People usually shake their legs on their comfy couches and spend their leave period dreaming about the lovely upcoming Christmas which looms in a matter of days and what sweet little things they have done throughout 2008 while our friend Chong Han Jung actually just realized he has lesser time than the less time he already got.

By the way, if you actually still come along here though its been weeks this fine place has been left deserted, way to go, because your persistence has paid off. You are now feasting your eyes upon a fresh new post bravo!

Also by another way, I'd wish everyone Merry Christmas now before I most likely have no time to post another until final completes itself in early January. So blessed Christmas to every tiny soul on planet "suffocating" Earth. Unfortunately too, I have insufficient resources to contribute much to the spirit of giving this year, and yes, I will feel pretty shameful when on Christmas Day I receive those lovely gifts from you because I hardly gave any.

Not so pleasant a year to end with as you can already see so far hmm? Well 31st is a pretty significant day though. And one of em is i'd be handing up my Ethics assignment then. I was in the bus late night not too long ago, and I came about the thought that hey, deadline is just another week away and there's actually Youth Camp! That is minus 4 days because apparently there is no Wi-Fi service in dreamland Gopeng campsite. I'd be bracing myself for sleepless nights, perhaps starting tonight. McDs would provide me some motivation because there is no bed and my dear pillow around for me to take lazy intervals, but it compensates with additional kilos of sugar in my body. Goodbye and wish me luck before pressing "X". :)

No comments: