Monday, November 17, 2008

plum-line

At this age, i'm still young enough to further improve physically or in terms of a certain skill. Take for instance, futsal abilities.
At this age too, i'm actually old enough to feel pains or pressures after sports, particular my back, the regular ankle and even my knee.
I'm 20 btw. Isn't that too young to? I still got maybe 4 or 5 decades of race to run, erm hopefully.
.
Honestly speaking when Aty Jane first called me to be part of Sunday School worship team, i wasn't quite fond bout the idea. In the first place, i'm not too sure if i'm a stage person in accordance to my personality, i'm also not a kid-magnet or a crowd-puller. Its been a year i've been doing exactly that and the spell already made me realize i could somehow be (partially) wrong about what i perceive as fact, in which i take joy of, knowing that being sincere with what i'm doing - in this case doing actions for SS worship and making children happy to be there, would in return be sincerely appreciated.
.
I shared before with bug though sometimes i wonder whether this or that whatever it be are worth it to, or i should just flung everything out the disposal window and forgetting bout em totally. Apparently most of em so far been the former i believe. Something about life just everyone got to overcome. Obviously i'm not doing too well with absorbing that as a reality isn't it. I always complain. Complain so much when i actually mute myself do i realize whats all that qualms all about or should it even be existent in the first place.
.
And also i think i'm quite a back-peddler. Mentioned before i've got this double personality, i think i wrote that in my fb profile. Tend to look in front occasionally and other times i might actually be hoping things would slow down or worse, stop and never change - whether its for the good or actually not too good since there would be no chance of changes (improvements) to it. I categorize myself to an old village man, who eventhough half-realizes the country needs to change and step up the gear, continues to vote confidently or perhaps blindly for a present government (whom i strongly reckon are still very behind in its state of mind and managing the basic needs of the people) without having any petty considerations about its whichever alternatives because he has been doing so for the past half a century. Mortals like us should be ostracized. Similarly, its called stubborn right? Yes i can be one at times. Not sure though my statement could actually lead to an ISA arrest but i'm merely giving my honest remark nonetheless, no again?
Are you not resilient enough to accept criticisms? Then sorry, no improvement, forever.

Owh yes you, just so you won't be dejected seeing no updates since you pledged to check it out. All is alright, hopefully, in weeks' time too (; and the race continues...

No comments: