Saturday, November 22, 2008

hiatus

Its bout not too long before the weekly Youth. Just awhile ago i was in the air-conditioned room, lying down on the comfy bed, whispering to my mind im tired thus i'm here. I'm not sure if i was really tired though. The bed is such an addictive spot i'd willingly consign myself to - of course, for no apparent reason besides being tired. There, my eyes fastened and my mind relaxed and let loose whilst i enjoy the comfort of the chilly yet soothing atmosphere, and apparently the very pillow i was hugging - the same old pillow that has essentially aid in helping me sleep better and dream bigger through the many years.

I don't exactly know why i'm here now too. Attempting to fiddle at the qwerty keys at blogger.com to come out with something brand new on my page. I think it was just yesterday i was telling a soul about my notions toward blogging.

"The fact that you start a blog means you are prepared to tell people bout your life or story or thoughts";

"Don't think too thoroughly, and not be pressured into writing";

"Write when you genuinely have something to and it'll make your posts naturally more pleasant and intriguing";

"Often times we think less bout ourselves, at least in the case of blogging, or what we write about but its something
more in the eyes people";


and so on whatsoever. Occasionally too - such as now - i come here simply to write, right, write. Its some sort of your imaginary friend you talk to ey, or simply to spam something on when you feel blank or random whatever it could be. If only too blogger have this convenient sketching tool like msn (or perhaps they do have) and youl see me here everyday coming out with funny thrashy, blank drawings. Okay i think i'm done with talking to this imaginary friend, at least for now. Nothing much else showing up in my brain atm. Good, bye.

P.S Owh in fact i do have something to speak on. I had my class for co-curriculum in badminton on thursday and we learned about the badminton court and its dimensions, the sections' names and its purposes, and at the court itself, we were taught on high service and low service. How interesting :/

No comments: